1. KEYS - key collection will take place on or after payment of balance, if balance is not paid, the keys will not be released. Upon leaving, the
keys must be returned to the agency by 10:00 after the accommodation has been vacated.
2. LINEN - the property is rented with all accessories (excluding: bed, kitchen and bathroom linens) unless expressly indicated in the voucher.
3. RULES - the lessee declares to accept and respect the house rules and to behave appropriately.
Any pets must be previously approved by the agency. Subletting is forbidden.
4. No. of PERSONS - The number of beds is specified on the voucher, and the number of occupants must not exceed this number. It is possible to host people, in addition to those stated at time of booking, up to the max occupancy allowed in the apartment, on the condition that upon arrival, the personal data will be communicated to the agency in order to fulfil the legal obligations with the relative payment of the compulsory city tax.
5. RESERVATION - the lessee declares that he has previously viewed the property, found it suitable for his needs, and that he has no complaints, relieving the landlord and the agency from any liability. The same applies if the lessee has booked by telephone or on-line having viewed the photos and having received a very comprehensive description of the accommodation booked.
6. WITHDRAWAL - in case of cancellation up to 30 days from the date of arrival - the deposit paid will be lost; if the cancellation occurs within 10 days from the date of arrival, an additional 30% of the balance
still due must be paid. In the event that the applicant does not collect the keys and settle the balance of the amount due by the second day following the start of the rental period, the landlord may withdraw
from the contract without prior notice and withhold the deposit or may claim payment of the entire agreed fee. If warned in advance, when possible, the agency will try to limit the price owed by trying to re-let
the accommodation, in order to return part of the amount already paid. In the event of return of the keys prior to the expiration of the lease term, the fee already paid will not be refunded .
7. CLEANING - the apartment is delivered clean and tidy and must be returned in the same condition paying attention to the cleaning of the kitchenette and dishes, rubbish should not be left in the apartment.
When the apartment is not left as requested, a charge of € 50 will be applied. All claims must be submitted to the agency by the first day of stay about defects in the property and furnishings.
In the absence of notification, the aforementioned defects and discrepancies will be ascribed to the lessee. Any DAMAGE must be reported immediately to the agency in order to avoid unpleasant legal ramifications. .
8. RESPONSIBILITY - the landlord or whoever is responsible for him, assumes no responsibility for interruption to or lack of services such as water, electricity, gas and Wi-Fi (if equipped) for reasons not due to
his cause and will; The agency, being only a link between landlord and tenant, is not responsible for any accidents or problems that may arise during the period of stay in the rented apartment but will endeavour
to resolve any issues promptly. .
9. HOLIDAY RENTAL - the rental will be exclusively used for tourist purposes, regulated by the provisions of art. 1 paragraph 2 letter c) of law no. 431/98 (transitional contract for
holiday use) and subsequent amendments. amendments and additions.
10. PRIVACY - Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance, and non-excessively
for the sole purpose of fulfilling the task of mediation for the rental communication to the owner and for tax purposes (see privacy on www.agenziaradar.it)
11. The costs for the registration of the contract are to be paid by the landlord; the fee will remain unchanged for the period of the contract.
12. JURISDICTION - in the event of a dispute, the competent court will be that of Livorno. . 13. Violation of the above will result in the immediate termination of the contract and the loss of the
amount already paid will be quantified and compensation will be claimed from the lessee for the damage caused by non-compliance with the agreement.
The lessee declares to have read and to accept the above listed conditions in their entirety.